Sunday, August 29, 2010

Six Weeks

Six weeks ago this weekend we brought our little girl home from the hospital. We can't believe how fast the time has gone. And she is getting so big! Her personality is really developing and she has started talking. It's so much fun to listen to her baby jabber. Her favorite word is "ah-goo." And look at these beautiful blue eyes - we can't get enough of them!!
According to all of our parent-friends, 6 weeks marks a point in time in which things start to get a lot easier. I'm not sure what "easier" looks like, but we'll see. She has started sleeping longer at night, so that's nice. Can't wait until it's all night!

3 comments:

  1. katy-
    It's so exciting to see you be a mommy. I'm very happy for you!!

    (You may want to update your profile, your "first baby on the way" ... IS HERE!)

    ;)

    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, misha! i love being "momma"! we are so blessed! btw, i love seeing all the pics you put on facebook of your kiddos - they are such cuties! you all look so happy!
    oh, you're right, i hadn't noticed that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love these pictures! She is so beautiful... I wish I could have met her before you guys left. =( But I will look forward to the day I'll get to in the future! =)

    ReplyDelete