Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I love being a momma.  I love my little family.  And I love my momma (can't wait to see you soon, Mom!).  

Today, Billy and Maryn gave me two books (biographies - Billy knows me well) and a homemade card (I cried).  I was also gifted with rest, chocolate chip cookies, coffee, time to myself.  And the sweetest kisses from the sweetest girl.  But truly the best mother's day gift is the gift of motherhood.  My sacred task.  And I'm reminded that I need to spend more time on my knees thanking God and asking for the grace to be a momma in pursuit of His heart.

Mother's Day pics:
Me and my love

Posing :)

Ta-da!

Happiness
Maryn was a little confused about the holiday.  Instead of "momma" she started saying "da-da".  I think it will be hilarious if she says "momma" on Father's Day.

1 comment: