Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maryn's Ear Reveal

Well it's been just over 3 weeks since Maryn's otoplasty and I think it's time for some before and after pictures!  She has done so great with everything, praise Jesus!  There are still several sutures in place, a tad bit of swelling left, and a few more weeks of healing ahead, but everything is pretty much the way it's going to look.  As you can see, the growth was very complex.  It's just amazing what the surgeon was able to do without a skin graft.  Thank you, Lord, for such a successful procedure and a skilled surgeon!  I apologize that the before pics aren't very clear, I took them with my cell phone.

Before:




After:




4 comments:

  1. Yay! What a beautiful ear on an adorable baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! I'm so glad things went well and the ear looks so good!

    and look at those cheeks. Gracious she's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle - "my captcha was puree" - what in the world are you talking about, lol. having a maid has made your brains mushy. ;)
    oh, and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete