Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baby Brother Alden

Have I mentioned that I have a new baby brother?  That's right - my dad and his wife, Heidi, had a precious baby boy on August 29th! Introducing John Alden Sherrill - aka Alden:



And yes, because I know you're wondering, I do think it's weird. I'm 28 years older than a baby brother that I have never even met! He will be an uncle to my children.  And I have no idea what kind of relationship I will be able to have with him, being separated so greatly by age and distance.  It's weird, but on the other hand, it's really great.  He is such a cutie! And babies have a way of making hard things in life good.



Alden, your big sister loves you very much.  And I can't wait to hold you, and kiss your little face for the first time in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment