Friday, November 2, 2012

Pregnancy Update

Yep, I'm still pregnant. Yesterday was my official due date, and it was also officially my first day off work for maternity leave.  So we're just waiting...and waiting.  I've had lots of contractions off and on, but they never turn into real labor, which is always disappointing.  I went to nearly 42 weeks with Maryn, and I'm just really praying I don't have to wait so long to meet our sweet Hudson!

30 weeks
38 weeks
Maryn has had lots of fun helping us get ready for baby.  She loves seeing all the little baby clothes and gear, and to hear about how she used them when she was a baby.  Every day she asks, "Baby Hudson come see me today?" It's so sweet to hear her talk about him excitedly, and throughout the day there are always lots of hugs and kisses for my tummy.




My church friends threw a super sweet baby shower for me a couple of weeks ago.  I'll add pics from that when I get them from Erica.  She made the cute little banner that we now have hanging on our mantle, ready to welcome our son home!



No comments:

Post a Comment