Sunday, April 3, 2011

Single Baby

Maryn recently started "dancing" - you know, how babies bounce to music? It is quite possibly the cutest thing ever. Here's a video of her dancing while watching the music video for Beyonce's "Single Ladies." The song is stupid and shallow, with annoying repetitious music. But a while back, Billy and I read an article about how babies really like the video and song, because of it's primitive beat and movements, and black and white color scheme. Now that Maryn is dancing, we wanted to do an experiment to see if she, too, seemed to like the video. I think the answer is yes.  (She also shows off her new clapping skills.)

1 comment:

  1. I like that dance! I would put a ring on it if I could. ;) Hey, also, thanks for the book/music recommendations.

    ReplyDelete