Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Father's Day

I've been a blog slacker lately.  I know it's overdue, but I can't pass up a post on Father's Day!  I am so thankful for a husband who is such an amazing Daddy.  Maryn adores her Da-da.  He takes such good care of her, especially while I'm at work.  He cleans up her messes, feeds her, changes her diapers, bathes her, sings to her, reads to her, and spends endless hours on the floor playing with her.  Every morning when I get Maryn out of bed to feed her, the first thing she wants to do is find Da-da.  It brings such joy to my heart to see them interact each day and watch their special relationship grow.  What a blessed little girl she is!



To show our appreciation and tell Billy just how much Maryn and I think he "rocks", we got him a gift that he ended up loving even more than I thought he would!


No comments:

Post a Comment