Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas in Oklahoma

We had an amazing (but too short) time in Oklahoma over the holidays.  Maryn was a great traveler!  You'd think she flew on a plane every day!  And once she got over a little stranger aversion on the first day, she was so happy to (re)meet all her relatives!  And I'm pretty sure they were thrilled to see her.  :)

Maryn's only cousins - Kaylee & Wyatt

With all the women on my Mom's side of the family

Billy's Memaw - Maryn's great-great grandma

With Billy's mom, Nana

With Papaw

With Mamaw

With Billy's Grandma Dean, another of Maryn's great-great's

Waking up Uncle Scott on Christmas morning; unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with Aunt Hannah.  Not sure how that happened!  Maybe because she's always behind the camera.

With my Dad, Maryn's Grandad

And finally with my Mom, Maryn's beautiful Nona
We love our families so much!  We can't wait until we can make another trip home!

1 comment: