Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Noooo!"

I'm posting a few videos today in honor of Maryn's half birthday (I'll get to the 6 month old post later). Lots of new developments in our 6 month old's life! Here's a video of her latest trick: shaking her head "no". She does it ALL the time, over and over. I don't think she knows it means "no" but it's hilarious to ask her questions and see her respond by shaking her head. Like, "wanna take a nap, Maryn?" "Nooo!" "Are you ever going to grow up to be a cranky teenager who tells us she hates us?" "Noooo!" Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new videos and posts! I've never figured out how to post videos. I should take the time to figure it out because it's SO fun watching them! Maryn's doing great at sitting up and I love how she shakes her head...so cute. Plus, it makes me feel better that you just started solids. I have had a hard time wanting to start solids, yet I've felt somewhat guilty that I haven't. I know, so ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel guilty - you know what's best for your baby. :) Enjoy the smell of Elliott's diapers while you can, haha - cause they get really nasty stinky after you start solids. :)

    ReplyDelete